Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Lucas Papaw - it works!


When my friends recently gifted me with what they called a Chemo Basket, one of the things they included was a tube of this. They must've researched on the most common side effects of chemotherapy  and they couldn't have been more spot on! 



Maybe a couple of weeks after my very first chemo cycle, I developed a sore on the side of my mouth. You can imagine what a pain that is, right? Everytime I yawned, it would crack. Everytime I opened my mouth too wide to eat, it would crack. I was back to zero ... meaning raw wound so often, I didn't think it would get any better. 

But then I remembered that tube of Lucas Papaw. I used it and I never looked back. In a matter of less than 5 minutes -- no kidding! -- , the sore was no longer mahapdi and in just a day it was totally dry and well. 

Today, I discovered another sore about to start on the opposite side of my mouth (fun times, I know!). While it's small, I already applied some Lucas Papaw to make sure I don't suffer as much as I did the last time. 

For something that has a really funny-sounding name, this thing really really does the job!

Other than minor open wounds, you can also use Lucas Papaw on :

minor burns and scalds
sunburn
gravel rash and cuts
nappy rash and chafing
insect bites
splinters and thorns

You can buy this from my friends, Sol and Paul at 

No comments:

Post a Comment