Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sunday Family Style : Big Fish Dinner

We had dinner in Fishy tonight because a friend gifted DF with a gargantuan fish! I shall keep the fish's name a secret because I don't want to get DF's friend into trouble hehehe!


Just a portion of the controversial big fish...cooked Chinese style with leeks and lots of garlic


DF cooked this himself --- Halaan and Tahong Soup


GOODNESS! Just look at the fish's other half!
DF said the entire fish weighed close to 10 kilos!


Even the little one agreed...the fish was really good!


And who was the last man standing? It was my DB, of course


Thanks for dinner, Dad!!!
He super duper loves me (notice the knife he held to my throat?)


Sabine was probably thinking...Geez, now I know why my Mom's a psycho.
How on earth did I end up in this family?

No comments:

Post a Comment