Monday, August 11, 2008

Tagged by Didi --- All About Me

1. WHAT WAS I DOING 10 YEARS AGO?
Yikes! Anissa was already 2 yrs old in 1998.

2. WHAT ARE THE FIVE THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST TODAY?
It's officially Monday...I'm waking up in 4 hours:-bring Anissa to school-load gas in the car on the way to work (not looking forward to this)-attend 2 meetings-work on my backlog (paperwork)-if I have time before going home, pass by I-Lash Salon in Greenhills hehehe

3. SNACKS I ENJOY
-Pringles Original Flavor
-Chippy (red)
-Jack 'n Jill Potato Chips
-McDonald's French Fries
-Potato Corner BBQ French Fries
-Garlic peanuts

4. PLACES WHERE I LIVED
-Manila
-Quezon City
-Mandaluyong

5. THINGS I’D DO IF I WERE A BILLIONAIRE
-send poor children to school
-send Yayay's two kids to school until they finish college
-take care of my parents' retirement
-buy my DB whatever car he wants
-buy 2 huge properties : one in the city and another by the beach, where DH and I can spend our twilight years
-buy one lot each for Anissa and Sabine
-travel, travel, travel with DH and the kids
-shop while travelling hahaha!-set aside funds for Anissa and Sabine's college education in the US
-donate to the church

Now tagging : Chelle, Meeshel, Smile

2 comments: