Friday, August 15, 2008

Way to go, JLW!

I began to watch Jennifer Love Hewitt closely since I first saw Ghost Whisperer. I love her look in that series! Very vintage to suit her character which owns an antique store in a quaint town. I noticed she slowly began to gain weight and became the subject of many articles in US magazines. Pictures of her in a bikini with fat coming out from every place imaginable!

So glad she woke up to reality and began to diet seriously!


Now that's more like it!

2 comments:

  1. I think I need to buy this mag to see what she did. I need to lose weight for my wedding! Argh.. Ang sarap kasi kumain eh! Argh....

    I really have to do Yoga na soon! I've been holding it off for the longest time! Hahahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha good luck, Didi! Me I get no exercise at all. Bad bad person!

    ReplyDelete