Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A Very Quick Trip Down Memory Lane


It's such an ugly picture because I decided to take it at the last minute, when the traffic finally started to move. I was in a meeting somewhere in the Malate area and got stuck in horrible traffic around La Salle and St. Scho and ended up on Leon Guinto Street. I was too busy looking at my watch and wondering what time I was going to get home when I suddenly realized where I was. I almost didn't recognize the place, if it weren't for the girls in blue and white walking around the area. It looks so different from the last time I was there (which was in 1986 when I graduated from high school). This is the school's main gate called Pergola (atleast during my time) and it was manned by this female security guard whose name I am forgetting at the moment. Was it Lilia? Kulasas help me out here, my memory is super crappy hahahahaha! Haaayyy...for a fleeting moment I was transported back to those good old days.

No comments:

Post a Comment