Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Christmas Wish List


People have been doing theirs so here's mine

#1 : The new 11" Macbook Air
I've decided to ditch my iPad for this. I've tried doing work on the iPad and it's just not working. I need a real notebook.


#2 : Shanghai shoes from Anthology
Not sure though which color I want/need. They come in black, gold, silver. Hmmm...


#3 : A bottle of cologne from L'Occitane
Green Tea or Bergamot Tea


#4 : A YSL Easy Tote
Quite far-fetched but I want it anyway.


#5 : A Zara shopping spree worth
P10,000. Is that even enough? LOL.

#6 : New straps for my Technomarine and Philip Stein watches

#7 : A new Hermes H belt in Etoupe

The list can go on and on and on but I want to be realistic.
I haven't even bought anything for anyone yet.
Panic time!

No comments:

Post a Comment