Friday, September 16, 2011

Shopping in HK (while in Manila)


Yup, it IS possible. How? When the hubby decides to go on a 6-day business trip to China and turns the last 3 days to an "all boys" Hong Kong jaunt. I'm seriously not peeved that this is happening as I type. In fact, I've always been in touch with my own high school friends. So I'm fine with it. But I guess he was ready for the trade-off : a long list of things to buy.

I'm not sure which ones he'll manage to successfully bring home but I'm excited nevertheless. Wanna see what's on that list?

From Cotton On

3/4 Ryan Pants

Ronnie Rib Waist Cargo

Manhattan Ballet Flats
(i've always had a thing for gold ballerinas)

From H and M

Denim Shorts





3-pack faux leather bracelets

Leather Satchel


Belted Trousers (in black too, if they have my size)

From Zara

Love at first sight!


Cut Out Top

Gold Braided Thong Sandals

PLUS PLUS PLUS

A few things for my traincase from Majolica Majorca, which can be found in Watson's and Sasa

Lash Expander Mascara

Puff de Cheek Blushes

Perfect Automatic Liner
So many great reviews about this product, I'm so excited to try it out!

And my staples, of course

MAC Studiofix Foundation in NC40
MAC Blot Powder in Medium
MAC Lipliner in Spice

Needless to say, the girls also have their own lists of wants. Poor Dad!
See you in a couple of days!








2 comments:

  1. My hubby and the older boy will be going to Singapore on Sep 23-26. You're giving me ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go! But it's hard, kasi they're clueless haha. Arm them with printed photos with all the necessary info. Too bad, both shoes I wanted are out of stock in my size :( BOOOO!!!

    ReplyDelete