Monday, September 26, 2011

Meet my new bestfriends




That's Majolica Majorca's Lash Expander Mascara and MAC's Penultimate Eye Liner

Neal got these for me in HK. At first I thought he'd go nuts trying to look for them. I totally underestimated him haha! After being so loyal all these years to Maybelline's Great Lash Mascara (I'll still buy another one for back up, that's for sure), I decided to try MM's Lash Expander because of the many good reviews I've read about it.

I first tried out the Penultimate Eye Liner upon my friend, Pia's, insistence one time. We were going to a party and I was snooping through her train case and saw it. I tried it and I vowed to get one for myself.

Look at how "alive" my eye looks in this photo


Come to think of it, my lashes look like they're extensions. That's how good this mascara is! And the liner on the upper lid really helped achieve that wide-eyed look I was aiming for.
Although some of the reviews I've read say it dries fast, I would tend to disagree. See those dark spots on my undereye area? That's mascara. I blinked my eye too soon so that's what happened. Just make sure you have eye makeup remover on hand.

What people are saying about MM's Lash Expander Mascara is also true ... it is really very difficult to remove. My trusted Vitamin E cream from The Body Shop can do it though, but it requires more than the usual amount I use. So if I were you, I wouldn't use this everyday. Only when you need your lashes to look extra pretty. But all in all, I'd still recommend this because of it's fabulous effect. It's like wearing false lashes, promise!










No comments:

Post a Comment