Friday, October 21, 2011

After an exhausting day...



The whole day yesterday was spent out of town at a wake for my cousin in law who passed away recently and very unexpectedly.  We got home at around midnight and I was seriously running very low on energy. I was looking forward to a one-hour massage and then drifting off to sleep afterwards.

I was still sleepy even after I saw two courier packages which arrived while we were out. I managed to open them, however, despite knowing what was inside.


Sleek Magnitude Mascara in Black from Digital Traincase
Envirosax Paris Travel bag from a super kind-hearted friend all the way from Sydney

I'm going to try out the mascara today so I'll blog about it tonight for sure.
The bag will have to wait a bit.

Cheers to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment