Saturday, October 15, 2011

My easy Friday



I did a bit of work in the morning, like I always do. Then after taking Sabine to school, it was off to meet my good friend P, for some retail therapy ... shoe shopping to be exact!  Unfortunately, I can't openly brag about where we went because it was a "by invitation" thing. It's actually held monthly in different places and since one of the owners is a friend from high school, I always get a special invite.

Sadly, I went home with only one pair this time. My wallet was really happy that I didn't overdo it though. Here's what I chose after spending more than an hour looking around...


Snakeskin platform pumps by Carlos Santana
I truly, honestly love them and can't wait to use them!!!

After getting our fill of shoe heaven, we decided as usual, to sit down for a short chat before we parted ways.  Dome (our favorite hangout in the area) was packed so we opted to walk the few steps to Pages Deli which was right next door


Don't you just love the glasses with the vintage newspaper print? 
We decided against having coffee, for a change. 
These shakes were really fresh and the perfect thirst quenchers.
P had orange and I had grape. For less than Php 100 each, they were truly worth it.

I had a great start to my weekend. I hope you all did too!

No comments:

Post a Comment