Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A Prayer For Healing


I've heard many stories of miraculous healings from people who have sought the intercession of St. Pio of Pietrelcina but it was my first time to really explore the Padre Pio Center in Libis, Quezon City. There was a mass going on when we arrived there this afternoon and unfortunately, I couldn't stay because Anissa had to be picked up from school. I only had 30 minutes to spare so I decided to just stay and write down my petitions. 


I prayed in front of St. Pio's life-sized image, at the small chapel with St. Francis of Assisi's image and again at the private area as shown in the photo. 

There's a certain sense of calmness that you feel while you're there. It's rather difficult to explain, there are no words to perfectly describe the experience. Despite the throngs of people who go there, you can really seriously focus and pray. That's exactly what I did. Next time I'm there, I hope to be able to hear mass, too. I started praying the prayer for St. Padre Pio's intercession just tonight. 
Should've done it sooner. 

Get the prayer here

It would be so amazing if in the future, I find myself writing about a miracle received from St. Padre Pio. 

No comments:

Post a Comment