Friday, October 28, 2011

Review : Sleek True Color Lipstick



These are probably my 8th and 9th lipstick purchase this month. If there's anything I have quite a lot of, it's lipstick. But these two were so hard to pass up.

Check out my previous post for product photos

First up, Sleek True Color Lipstick in Barely There


I'm so glad I had the chance to test this shade because I wouldn't have bought it online. It looks really light in photos and there are certain light shades that make me look like a corpse LOL. But this one was definitely a winner from the first swipe.

Next is Sleek True Color Lipstick in OMG


It looks bloody red in the photo but in person, it's more orange than red, which is what I was looking for. I was originally aiming for the shade called Papaya Punch but it didn't suit me. This was a much better choice! 

They're really so easy to apply because both these shades have a sheen finish. The staying power also isn't bad at all. For Php 400 each, you won't hear me complain!



No comments:

Post a Comment