Saturday, March 3, 2012

Some days, I go bare...




This was taken on a really hot day. I had some errands to run and the driver wasn't around so I had to take the wheel and do everything on my own for the first time in a while. It was too hot, I didn't want to put much on my face --- except tinted moisturizer with SPF and some light eyebrow powder (The Face Shop).


I recently got this from The Beauty Bar in Shang Mall (P995 less 25% wheee!) because a very good friend highly-recommended it to me. I am also the laziest when it comes to skincare and cosmetics, so the fact that this comes with SPF totally convinced me.

This is what I had on in the photo. It's perfect for when you're not going anywhere special but need to cover up a bit anyway. The tube is big so it'll last a while.

The Balm's Balm Shelter is something I'm definitely going to have in my kit from now on.


No comments:

Post a Comment