Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wide Leg Pants


Yup, I jumped on that bandwagon, too. Searched high and low for the perfect pair, almost ordered from a famous local fashion site but opted for one off the rack --- from Forever 21, where else? For less than P1,500.

The material is silky, not stretchy. So I had to make sure about the fit. I hate trying clothes on in the stores but I had to make an exception for this one. It was extra ordinarily long when I first got them. Luckily, I live a stone's throw away from a neighborhood modista who does alterations quickly and a lot cheaper than the mall-based ones. I asked him to cut it to floor length, so I can wear it with flats or heels.

In the photo, I'm wearing 3.5" wooden clogs (sorry, the shoes are hardly noticeable) from Forever 21. Come to think of it, except for the purse, everything is from Forever 21 (orange striped light knit top). Oh and the belt came with the pants!

Now thinking if I should grab a pair in another color ... or two. What do you think?






No comments:

Post a Comment