Monday, January 9, 2012

Desserts at Momo Cafe


My family has had dinner here a few times. I personally love their Filipino breakfast plate (that's not the exact name on the menu though), especially the Beef Tapa, which is what I always order! Last night, we decided to hangout here after dinner. I didn't stuff myself at BluFish so I had some room for dessert. Their offerings looked so tempting in the chiller, Anissa and I couldn't resist!

I ordered the Chocnut Sansrival and Anissa spotted Deep Fried Oreos in the dessert list so that's what she decided to get.

Here's my slice of the Chocnut Sansrival. It was good. However, I like my Sansrival sticky and semi-crunchy. Very old school, I know. But this is the kind f Sansrival I grew up loving. This was neither sticky, nor crunchy. But the chocnut flavor was not bad at all.


When Anissa's order arrived, she took one bite and immediately urged me to do the same.
So I did.

OH MY GOODNESS!!!
I teased her about exchanging orders because this one tasted wayyyyyyy better than mine! It also helped that they used mini Oreos. They made it so much easier to eat. I don't know what they used but it was the breading (or coating, if that's a more correct term) that really did the job. Now I have one more reason to keep going back to Momo Cafe!

I wonder if they serve this in Chelsea (Serendra) as well. The same group owns it.

By the way, we always go to the branch in Eastwood Mall.
But a friend told me there's also one in the Ayala Triangle in Makati.

Do yourselves a favor and order this on your next visit!

P.S.
I took these photos using my iPhone 4s (loooooove the camera!) and enhanced them using the
BeFunkyFX app. Cool!



No comments:

Post a Comment