Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Excited for these!



This is such a premature post, but I need to do it out of excitement!

These lippies have been ordered and I'm just waiting to receive them

NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in Buttery Nude
NYX Lip Cream in Strawberry Jam
Sleek Pout Paint in Milkshake

Let's start with the first two. I've always liked NYX lip products. In fact, I have a few of the matte lip creams as well as the round lipsticks. The Xtreme Lip Creams are supposed to be highly-pigmented just like their matte ones, except these leave a glossy finish. I sometimes like applying gloss over my lipstick so this is perfect!

Out of all of the available shades below, I chose Buttery Nude and Strawberry Jam. I don't know how on earth I was able resist all the other colors. I'm sure I'll be going back for other shades after my first two arrive! (already have my eye on Candy Land and Absolutely Red)




I've a done a review on Sleek's True Color lipsticks here. I haven't outgrown them just yet but I just couldn't say no to Sleek's Pout Paints. Again, I don't know how I ended up ordering just ONE shade.


Sleek Pout Paint in Milkshake ... a really safe color, huh?
Just look at all the other pretty shades available


SIGH! I'm really loving the pinkish ones. I'm sure I'll go for them next.

How much? NYX Xtreme Lip Creams cost P290 (on sale at the moment) and Sleek Pout Paints are at P400. Very good deals you won't find elsewhere!

Where to buy?

Head on to Digital Traincase and/or Updated Trends before they run out. There are many other lipstick addicts out there so don't dilly dally!



No comments:

Post a Comment