Sunday, January 29, 2012

Blogger on iPhone

I don't know why I never bothered to find out before. I've had my iPhone 4s since December 2010 and I'm still in exploratory mode up to now. In fact, I've only installed a few apps, mostly out of necessity.

I'm a bit disappointed that the iPhone doesn't allow you to do multiple attachments on email messages. I've had to send photos individually or move them first to my external hard drive before posting them here.

With the Blogger for iPhone app, those days are over! Yes, I'm typing this entry from my iPhone 4s. The previous entry was my first attempt and it worked even with all those photos.

Hurray!!!

P.S.
The only thing that's missing on my iPhone entries are my signature. I'm gonna have to figure out how to make it appear everytime I blog from my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment