Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day One : Snoe White No. 11 Rejuvenating Collagen Bar



Here we go!

I used this soap bar for the first time last night (after taking my eye make-up off with The Body Shop's Vitamin E Cream). Here's what the girls at Snoe Beauty Inc have to say about the product:

Most effective whitening and anti-aging soap. We dare you to compare.
Has collagen and fruit extracts to give skin its radiant and healthy glow to maintain a whiter, youthful look. 
Collagen is a natural protein that keeps skin smooth and firm, fresh and elastic.
Repairs aging skin.


Active Ingredients: Collagen Liquid, Papain Enzyme, Hyaluronic Acid, AHA, Vitamin E, C, high Grade Coconut Oil.


Confession : this is the first time ever that I'm using a bar of this kind on my face. Before last night, I was okay with Dove haha! But like I mentioned previously, I made a promise  and I really, really intend to keep it!

I followed the instructions on the sleeve to the letter. Wet my entire face first then got to work. What it says on the sleeve is true ... there was a slight sensation after I washed it all off. My skin felt prickly and tingly (those are the exact words on the back of the soap sleeve) but the feeling didn't last very long, so it's not a major issue for me.

(Note : I've been using Human Heart Nature's Sunflower Beauty Oil every night before going to bed but this time, I didn't want to push it. I skipped doing that because I was scared of how my skin might react.)

I stayed awake hours after I washed my face. Yup, I'm a very late sleeper. I kept feeling my face for any noticeable changes. Excited much? Maybe. But I did feel something different. The skin felt softer, like I applied the Sunflower Beauty Oil when I didn't. I thought maybe I was gravitating towards my thoughts because I wanted to be optimistic about the results, so I decided to sleep it off and check again when I wake up. Which I did.

And???

Sorry, I can't take a photo. I don't look my best in the mornings haha! But my skin still felt the same when I woke up. I mean, the softness was definitely still there. So I guess that's a clear sign that I should keep using this soap. I also don't have any breakouts so far. I'm hoping they won't decide to show up today or any day.


I don't know if I should be trying their other variants. I've read in some blogs that a lot of users like the Exfoliating Oatmeal Beauty Bar (above pic). I think I need this too. Maybe I'll ask one of the girls behind Snoe Beauty if it's okay to use these two alternately.

Oh and by the way, I haven't used the other product in the first pic yet. It's supposed to also double as a base for foundation. I need to go out of the house to road test it first.

The Snoe White Beauty Bars only cost Php 139.00 each.
Choose the one that's best for you! I think I just did!

More info on their products here


Catch y'all later!


No comments:

Post a Comment