Monday, February 20, 2012

Stage Mom Entry : Getting ready for WNCAA 2012


I can't remember why but I didn't get to see the performance last year. St. Paul College, Pasig's HS Pep Varsity was a first-time participant in the league's cheering competition and went home with the championship title. I do remember that my teenager didn't perform because I asked her to focus on her academics (particularly, Algebra). Here's last year's winning routine.



Only 6 days to go before the team goes back to Rizal Memorial Stadium to defend their title and I'm slowly becoming a nervous wreck! Anissa's been training so hard these past weeks and I can feel the pressure everytime she comes home dead tired.

I'm praying so hard for them to win a back-to-back title! But more importantly, I hope there will be no injuries for the girls ... major or minor.


God Bless the team!



No comments:

Post a Comment