Saturday, February 11, 2012

Follow-up post : Hair Heroes Intense Argan Oil


I failed to post photos of my hair the last time I blogged about Hair Heroes Intense Argan Oil. But I think that despite the absence of photos, I was able to convince a handful of readers to try the product out. This time I have photos to show! These were taken yesterday when I stepped out for some meetings. On regular days, I no longer blow dry my hair. Especially when I'm just going somewhere near like the grocery or the mall to grab something quickly. I made an exception yesterday because I wanted my hair to look extra nice.



I hope the photos do my hair some justice. It's definitely a lot silkier and bouncier now that I'm using Hair Heroes on a regular basis. I'm going to have to find the time to run to Robinson's Galleria for another bottle (I keep procrastinating about it!).

And while I was on a roll, I decided to visit my favorite Watercolors at Shang Mall
to finally have my eyebrows "cleaned up"


Nobody does my eyebrows the way the girls at Watercolors do
This is also where I get my make-up done whenever I have weddings or formal
parties to go to.

Watercolors is at the 5th Level of Shangri-la Mall, outside Clarity.


No comments:

Post a Comment