Saturday, February 4, 2012

Review : Hair Heroes Intense Argan Oil Conditioner


It's been more than a week, 10 days to be exact, since I first visited the Snoe Beauty stall in Robinson's Galleria and bought the Hair Heroes Intense Argan Oil Conditioner. I've been using it daily since then and now I can finally blog about what I think!

Let me start off with the very first thing I noticed.
The product is really thick and creamy, it takes some time for it to come out of the pump. And when I say that, I actually mean I had to pump maybe 50 times before the product came out. That, probably, is the only thing I didn't like.

I've used this three ways :
As a conditioner after shampooing (yes, while still in the shower)
As a leave-on conditioner and de-tangler (on damp hair)
As a dry shampoo

I was really hesitant to use it as a dry shampoo because even if people say it's not good to shampoo everyday, I can't just go through a day without washing my hair. So NOT washing it at all and just applying Hair Heroes really made me uncomfortable at first.

The verdict?
No matter how you use it, this product is PURE LOVE!

My hair is re-bonded (once a year) and colored regularly so it's been abused over and over again. I use conditioner everyday and deep condition my hair at home but it's never felt more manageable than it is now. I regret not having photos to show but I'm truly convinced that Hair Heroes should now be part of my daily hair care routine. Even my 15-year old teenager says, her hair feels and smells so much nicer. Which only means I'll be buying for us both from now on.

It was Sophie of Beautynomics.com who introduced me to this and I am so thankful that she did! I'm also glad I was able to convince other friends to get it. We're all in unison in saying that Hair Heroes really came to the rescue!

P.S. I haven't used my hair dryer, too. That's how fuss-free my hair has been since I got this.

Get Hair Heroes Intense Argan Oil Conditioner for Php499 a bottle
Check out snoebeauty.com for the product list

Happy Saturday to all!




No comments:

Post a Comment