Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Second Childhood



I can't believe how long it's been since I was last in Antipolo. I don't have any family members living in the area at all. In fact, I only have 2 friends who stay there and they're always in the lowlands. Yesterday was the first time after so long. We had work to do. Well, sorta.

So we spent the afternoon at Pia's house and she took us around the village to see all the other cute houses. Our walk took us to a playground where we spent a few minutes being kids again.

(I really hate that this poncho made me look a few pounds heavier)

The air was so cool even in the early afternoon, it was like being in Tagaytay. I broke into a very light sweat only while walking around, even when we had to go uphill most of the time.

For a moment there, I kinda wished I lived somewhere far from the city where it's so quiet and peaceful.



No comments:

Post a Comment