Saturday, February 18, 2012

Nail Polish Discovery : SpaRitual


A week ago when I was home alone and decided to spend a whole afternoon pampering myself, I went to Beauty and Butter in Megamall and got the works. A facial (yup, finally!) and a mani-pedi on a lazy Saturday sounded so good. I was pleasantly surprised by the nail polish selection at this place and my nail tech kinda sales talked me into choosing this particular brand, supposedly friendlier to the nails compared to all the others they had.

SPARITUAL nail lacquers are Vegan and don't contain DBP, Toulene, Formaldehyde and Formaldehyde Resin. I had to add P60 for hands and another P60 for the feet, this being a premium brand, but I was more than willing to put it to the test.

The shade I chose is called Shooting Star. I totally loved the way it looked even inside the bottle. There were other yummy-looking shades but I went for this first and swore to myself I would go back and try something else from the same brand next time.

A week later today, my nails have grown slightly but the nail polish is 95% in tact.
There's the trade-off right there!

You can buy SPARITUAL nail polish from Beauty and Butter at P800 for the regular bottle and P300 plus for the mini version. I heard Rustan's carries the brand, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment