Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Blast from the past









Do you remember who your ultimate crush was in high school? Mine was Rob Lowe
. I watched almost all of his movies : Class, Oxford Blues, St. Elmo's Fire, About Last Night (one of my favorites). But for a time, he kinda lost his schoolboy charm and didn't have any good movies or TV shows and so I forgot all about him. Until now! DH and I recently began following the TV series Brothers and Sisters, starring to name a few, Sally Field and Calista Flockhart. Rob Lowe plays Calista's character's husband, Senator Robert McAllister. I have to say...he is just like wine and has aged so wonderfully! In fact, I think he looks ten times better today than he did when I first fell in love with him! That's it...I'm officially head over heels in love with Rob Lowe all over again. Look at those blue eyes...who wouldn't be?

P.S. Those of you who haven't seen Brothers and Sisters should seriously start watching it. I cry a little bit everytime hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment