Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thank you, I'm FLUTTERed!

Proof of my kakikayan-filled afternoon (gimme a break, it was my day off from work!) Sorry, I failed to take "before" photos hehehe



I've never had my eyes shut for 2 hours straight other than when I'm sleeping haha!
It was so hard to keep still, I attempted to open my eyes several times but the aesthetician warned me not to because it would hurt (and it did sting a bit the first time I opened them when she was done). Very tolerable though, as the pain was immediately washed away by the eye drops that she used. Now do I say goodbye to my Shu Uemura eyelash curler? Let's see how long this'll last and if I can restrain myself from rubbing my eyes. It'll take a while to get used to the extensions but I am really loving the effect. I found a friend in I-Lash Salon!
P.S. I chose the NATURAL look in medium length. There are 4 kinds : fine, natural, mascara effect and full thick. Then you choose from 3 lengths : short, medium and long.

No comments:

Post a Comment