Friday, February 29, 2008

Google Images

Stole this from Pepper

google image search your answers to the ff:
(remember, get from the first page only)

1. the age you will be next year
2. place you'd like to travel
3. favorite place
4. favourite object
5. favorite food
6. favorite animal
7. favorite color
8. town in which you were born
9. town in which you live
10. name of a past pet
11. first name of a past love
13. your screen name
14. your first name
15. your middle name
16. your last name
17. bad habit of yours
18. first job

Yikes! I'll be 41 next year!
I would love to travel to the Bahamas

My favorite place - the beach

Favorite object...SHOES

I can eat Seafood (cooked in whatever way) every single day

Not an animal lover but I would choose dogs if I had to

My all-time favorite color since childhood is PALE YELLOW

I was born in Sta. Ana, City of Manila

But been a resident of Mandaluyong since 1996

My dog's name when I was in college

He was my first real boyfriend before he passed away in a car accident

This is what came out when I Googled "Pattybee" Hahaha!
That's me and my "pakner", Smile

NIckname

Apparently, this girl and I share the same complicated surname (Balquiedra)

My baaaad habit!

First job : Marketing Officer in a bank

No comments:

Post a Comment