Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sunday Family Style : The Terrace @ 5th

This is one of the newer places in Greenbelt 5. As early as Monday, DF already texted me that he wanted us to have dinner here Sunday. So even if we were coming all the way from Tagaytay, I made sure we were present! We were all tired from the weekend and the drive but the food here was (in Anissa's own words), TO DIE FOR!

I would never choose fine over casual dining but the ambience here is not too stiff. I love the theme of the interiors --- green and white!

Softshell Crab Salad (sorry for the crappy pic)

Dungeness Crab --- I'm craving for this again. It was THE BOMB!

Porterhouse Steak with Bernaise Sauce --- 1000 grams!

(Hindi ko kinaya ito hahaha)

Afterwards...we had coffee at their al fresco area

DF and Sabine aka Punky Brewster

To those of you who like celebrating Valentine's Day (I don't hehehe)...

This place is highly-recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment