Saturday, August 28, 2010

Repertory Philippines' Sleeping Beauty


I had such an enjoyable time with my girls this afternoon. I took them to see the matinee at 1:30, a fundraising event of my high school batch (St. Scholastica's College, Manila batch 1986) for our forthcoming Silver Homecoming. It was a refreshing change from the usual things we do with the kids and it was Sabine's first time to watch an actual play. I was expecting her to ask me if we could leave halfway through the show but my good little girl sat through the entire thing with eyes so wide. She even participated in that one segment where the actors asked the audience to join in. This definitely won't be the last time I'm taking her to a play. She's too used to watching TV and movies and this afternoon's experience only proves that it's time to
expose her to other forms of media.

Sleeping Beauty runs until December this year.
Tickets at P400, P350 and P300.

My girls, Sabine (left) and Anissa (center) with Maegan, Anissa's friend from school

My little first-timer who loved every minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment