Thursday, August 26, 2010

My Number One Fans


Always there, whether I need them or not.
Always overprotective, never mind if I'm turning 42 this year.
Always thinking of my family and what they can do for or give to the kids.
Always spoiling the kids with things they don't need.
Always on my side, but first to criticize me when I'm wrong.
Always putting me first.
Always want what's best for me, even if I sometimes disagree.

I am truly blessed to have the coolest and most supportive parents.
Of course I didn't feel this way about them when I was a lot younger.
But it's true what people say, you only begin to truly appreciate them when you're older.
I'm not getting any younger and neither are they ...
I pray for their continued good health, longer time for them on this earth ...
So I can show them everyday how much they're loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment