Sunday, August 15, 2010

Yes? No? Maybe?



My current obsession : THE YSL EASY Y SATCHEL.

I briefly obsesssed about getting a Balenciaga. But that phase is over and done with. I've always wanted bags that I can use both for work and on casual weekends. That way, I get to justify the spending. No, I am not rich and don't have the luxury of buying a designer bag whenever I feel like it. Most of the time, I just sleep the urge off. HAHAHA.

But this, oh well ... let's see how long it's going to bother me before I finally give in.


YSL Easy Y Rock Zip Tote
(looks safe enough)

Here's one in a grey shade, on the left

In Orchid Patent ... soooo pretty!

In nylon too
Which I am sure is a lot more affordable compared to the leather ones
But do I really want a nylon bag?

For now, I'm still thinking about whether I really really really want it
Don't get me started on what color I'm eyeing. I'm still too confused to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment