Wednesday, August 25, 2010

GRATEFUL


Have you ever felt like the universe is conspiring with you to fulfill your innermost wishes? I've been praying hard for something in the past weeks. Nothing specific really, but more for "what's best for me". I've recently learned that surrendering your worries to God truly works. When you put 100% trust in Him, He goes ahead and fixes things for you --- not necessarily in the way you want or hope for but according to His plan.

Today, I received some news that made me almost go down on my knees in gratitude to Him. What I heard may not be good news to others but there was a very clear message in it and I knew it was for me, from Him. It was His way of reassuring me that all is well and the best is yet to come.

Thank you, my dear Lord for making sure I was so ready to receive this blessing from You. Thank you for not failing me. Thank you for your perfect timing. You are so awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment