Thursday, August 26, 2010

iWant One After All!


Fine. I admit that when the iPad first came out, I was one of those who ridiculed it. It sounded funny to me. A large iPhone? Nah ... I have a laptop, thank you. Besides, I don't like touchscreens that much. In fact, I never got an iPhone despite all the hype. Neal had one and I never even held it for more than 15 minutes, I think. Sabine knows what to do with an iPhone more than I do.

When Neal first told me that he ordered an iPad, I remained unfazed. My first reaction was, "Why? Do we really need one?" But since then, I've been reading up on its features and looking for accessories online and I have to admit ... all that made me look forward to our iPad's arrival. So much so that for the past 3 days since he told me, I've been asking Neal when it's arriving.

He says it's mine but I know that's not gonna be the case. Remember, I have a 14 yr old who loves gadgets and a 4 yr old who knows her way around a Macbook and an iPhone. I'll have competition no doubt!

Watch out for my announcement on our new baby's arrival!

No comments:

Post a Comment