Saturday, August 28, 2010

It's Here!!!


I woke up from my afternoon nap yesterday and waited for Sabine to come home from school. Apparently, Neal got out of work early and picked her up. She usually has pasalubong for me when she gets home ... french fries from Mcdo or Jollibee, a bag of chips from 7-11. Whatever catches her eye. Yesterday though, she had a much bigger one!

She stepped out of the car with a bag in hand and shouted, "Happy Birthday, Mommy!!!" Hahaha! My birthday is still a few months away but it sure felt like it when I saw what was inside. My iPad finally arrived!!!

My new toy and I are still in the "getting to know you" stage, especially since Sabine had it almost the whole time since we opened it. I'm looking forward to discovering its ins and outs. Will post updates in the next few days.

Welcome home, Baby!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment