Friday, August 13, 2010

Beauty Finds : Sunsilk Straight to Perfection and Olay Beauty Bar





The shampoo is not new to me. I've been using it for a few months now and although through the years, I've been switching from one brand to another, I think I've found THE brand I'm gonna stick to for a while.

Been using the one in the purple bottle, Sunsilk Straight to Perfection. Most of the time and even with my rebonded hair, I don't even need to use conditioner. I just do when I'm in the mood to blowdry or style my hair after a shower. Otherwise, just with the shampoo I'm good to go. I also love that the scent is not overpowering and is fruity with a hint of strawberry. My 14 yr old claims she likes it too, so everytime I go to the grocery I make sure to grab two sets, one for each of us.

The bottles you see in the photo above are the imported packaging. These are the bottles I get when I'm in Puregold Subic. In Manila though, they're packed differently but use the same bottle color.


My most recent switch is the one I made to Olay Beauty Bar, Age Defying variant. I've seen and read a lot of good reviews about this line so I made the big jump from body washes to this. I admit, it's not as convenient to use vs. the liquid type. But it's extremely lathery, I don't need to use much on my bath lily. Again, I'm big on scents and this one isn't overpowering either. I've already stocked up on a few more bars after buying just one to try out. After a few showers, I decided I was going to use this for a while.

It comes in other variants too : Fresh Reviving and Ultra Moisture with Shea Butter. They all promise younger-looking skin in just 7 showers. Hmmm...we'll see about that!

Meantime, I hope you all give these a try. They're really worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment