Friday, August 13, 2010

Tweet! Tweet!

I never thought I'd be hooked. But guess what? I am now officially a Twitter addict.
It's even better than reading the papers. I follow a lot of news-related accounts and get realtime updates from these. A few good friends have signed up too so we also use it to communicate on a daily basis about anything under the sun. I've just downloaded the newest version of UberTwitter for my Blackberry and although it's still a bit slow (the announcement of the new version was posted just this morning), I'm looking forward to it settling down within the day.
I would ask people to follow me but for now, I'd like to keep my account private and accessible only by people I know and verified accounts of reliable resources of information.
If you haven't signed up on Twitter yet, I suggest you do. But don't blame me for the addiction. It's almost impossible not to get hooked!

No comments:

Post a Comment