Sunday, August 15, 2010

On the Lookout For This

Oily skin is something that's like 2nd nature to me. To date, MAC's Studio Fix Foundation is the only thing that keeps the oilies at bay, as far as I'm concerned. Still ... from time to time and depending on how uncooperative the weather is, I need to grab a blotting paper to make sure I'm not sporting the frying pan look when I'm out. All these years, I've relied on Clean and Clear. No other brand compares to it. But Kleenex is my trusted tissue/toilet paper brand and I can't help but wonder if this new product is going to beat my current oil blotting paper brand. The price is comparable to Clean and Clear's, just slightly cheaper I think.

It's definitely worth a try. I hope I find it at Watson's later. Will definitely post a review within the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment