Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Dear God...

Thank you.

The situation I'm in right now is proof that Your hand is at work. I have no doubt that You are behind me, making sure that I'm guided every step of the way. Thank you for the lessons learned, no matter how painful; for the discoveries, no matter how shocking and hurtful; for the patience to know that while the answers are not yet obvious, it is clear to me that You are in control and it's just a matter of time before you reveal the results; for the strength not to stoop to my detractors' level; for the joy of having an extremely supportive family; for the quality time spent with my children who are enjoying every minute they've spent with me this past month; for the wisdom to know that it is not up to me, but up to You entirely.

Life has changed so much since you put me here. But I know that things can only get better.

You lead, I follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment