Thursday, September 4, 2008

Catch Up Lunch @ Wild Ginger

It was girl bonding time!
This lunch was supposed to have happened weeks ago
But was postponed a few times largely due to busy work skeds
(and on the side...a case of sore eyes)
We finally got to do it yesterday
I've been missing these two girls a lot because we used to be together everyday at work in Globe for years --- spent a lot of our coffee and lunch breaks, even after-office unwinding moments together.

The venue was Power Plant and we chose WILD GINGER (formerly Longrain)


I hadn't eaten here since they changed the restaurant's name but I was up for a change
They had combo meals (came with Iced Tea) which we all decided to go for to shorten
ordering time because we had so much to catch up on!


Appetizer : Roti (good!)


My Delhi Dinner (which Maridol also ordered)
Loved the rice! I don't remember the last time I had Indian food
When I got back to the office though, I think I had to brush my teeth 10x hahaha


Ailene chose this...the Philippine combo plate
I forgot what it's really called hehehe


L to R : Patty, Ailene and Maridol (who is Sabine's godmother)
Three old friends (figuratively!)
I wonder when the next get together will be?
They're both busy busy bee executives (ehem...wag ninyo akong kalimutan 'pag kayo na ang residents sa Exec Offices ng Globe ha?) and it's pretty hard to get all our schedules aligned
But I'm hoping we get to do this on a regular basis from now on

Thanks for a super duper fun-filled 2 hours yesterday!!!
(Yes, we all over-extended our lunch breaks hahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment