Sunday, September 14, 2008

After an Awesome Game...It's Off to the Finals!


After a long and hard journey, the Green Archers are on their way to defending the championship title in the UAAP. The 2nd game vs. FEU this afternoon was heart-stopping! My throat is still a bit sore from all the shouting but it was oh so worth it! After that game, it was UE's turn to play against Ateneo and I secretly, desperately hoped UE would win. Strange? Sure I would love for Lasalle to play against Ateneo. Could there be anything more exciting? But I was worried about ticket availability hahaha! Guess what...the heavens chose not to grant my prayer this time because the archrivals are playing against each other in the finals starting on Sunday. AARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!! I am 50% happy and 50% pissed off because I'm so sure those tickets are going to be so hard to find!

SOME SNIPPETS :

-I'm so glad JVee Casio played a lot better today. He is still my favorite Archer.

-Funny how the other side of the coliseum was filled with people in blue way before the first game started. All the FEU fans were in the Gen Admission section.

-Due to all that stress, I ended up pigging out at dinnertime and had 2 rounds of dessert! That's after I had 2 slices of Pizza Hut pan pizza and a large glass of iced tea during the game.

-The referee who wore number 12 on his jersey today is definitely on my hitlist and NOT included in Santa's gift list this year. I am so sure you already got your Christmas gift, hence your "performance" at the game today. From whom? Let's see if anyone can figure this one out.

-Some guy with an outdated hairstyle (err...let's just say I prefer Mayor Sanchez's hair over yours, dude!) is also definitely crossed out of Santa's list. Don't expect any presents this Christmas, Mr. Hairstyle of the Decade (come to think of it...maybe it's been two decades)!!!

-And finally...to JAMES MANGAHAS --- today's revelation, I just want to say...you played one hell of a game! Keep it up!

And so we rest for a few days until Sunday when the REAL games begin.

GIMME MY TICKETS!!!!!!!


ANIMO LASALLE!!!
GREAT GREAT GREAT GAME!!!

2 comments:

  1. hey didi, yes we were able to watch! but not without the usual hassle. the game was at 2pm and we were told only at lunchtime that our tickets were confirmed. can you imagine the stress? hahaha! i wanted to text you but i didn't know if you were in hk.

    ReplyDelete