Friday, September 5, 2008

3 months to go & my brief moment of weakness

Only 3 months??? I can't believe the "ber" months are here (I know that sounds extremely jologs). I was in Shang Mall during my lunchbreak to run a couple of errands and for the past few years, I have used only one shop in that mall as my basis for knowing that Christmas is fast approaching...


SIGH...I need to bring out my Christmas list, maybe over the weekend
Or maybe make a new list, check it twice (weed out the germs of last year hahaha!)
I hope I'm on all of my friends' holiday lists because I've been real good hehehe

Well...except for today, for just a fleeting moment while in the mall running from one errand to another. I answered another call...Mama Gran, I'm sure you are laughing your head off in heaven because guess what...


I got these from Schu at half off

No comments:

Post a Comment