Sunday, September 7, 2008

So Disappointed...


First, that we couldn't get tickets to yesterday's Lasalle-Ateneo game at the Araneta. That was the first time we were told, "sorry no tickets at all to reserve". Mind you, we don't ASK for tickets. We just ask them to put us on the reservation list and we pay for our tickets all the time. But yesterday was an exception. We waited and waited until the last minute to be told. Finally at around 3pm when we hadn't heard from our contact, we resigned ourselves to the fact that we were going to have to watch the game from the comforts of our home. I was crushed, to say the least. We were not the only ones who encountered so much difficulty with tickets yesterday. I wonder what happened? The Araneta Ticketnet office has lots of explaining to do hehehe.

But I think I felt crushed much too soon. I don't know if I was better off not watching the game at all. It was one disappointment after another. I feel bad for JVee Casio who probably had his worst day in UAAP history yesterday (and playing against an arch rival at that!). I don't know what to say.

FEU is waiting for us. Let's see what will happen. The boys need to shape up or else...

6 comments:

  1. Hi Patty, I was so lucky to be given an upper A ticket at 5 pm yesterday by a friend. It was my first time to watch an admu-dlsu game live.

    Anyways, do you know when will they be releasing tickets for thursday's game?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, M! Lucky you! I'm not sure when we can start buying tickets for Thursday. But I'll make sure to post an update once I know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Patty! I think we're both disappointed. My mom's kind of depressed..

    Even if we lost.. ANIMO La Salle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didi, how cute naman your Mom depressed sya hee hee! Are you watching on Thursday? I'm trying to see if the tickets are out na. I'm off that day so I better go and hopefully it won't be so difficult this time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi patty, i got tickets pala last saturday pero yun nga lang upper box b ... but we got good seats since we were there around 1pm. yun nga lang we lost ... i feel bad nga kay jv ... super malas sya that day.... :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Faye...kakaawa si JVee no? I still feel bad for him up to now. Buti pala naka watch kayo! I'm sure parang sardines in a can ang feeling hehehe.

    ReplyDelete