Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Grandparents' Day!

I have to admit, I didn't even know it was Grandparents' Day today until DH asked me. So I didn't even get to ask the girls to prepare anything for my parents (whatta loser). I just thought, well, Sundays are already special to begin with because this is their time with the grandchildren --- of which they only have 2 and they're both my daughters hehehe!

We chose to dine in Italianni's (Eastwood branch tonight). I've been wanting to try out their buffet eversince I heard about it. At P395 per head, it sounded so reasonable I wanted to check if the spread was okay.

There were stations for Salads, Soups (2 kinds : Minestrone and Cream of Asparagus), Pizza (Pepperoni and Vegetarian), Pasta (Pesto, Alfredo, Marinara Sauces), Main Course (Honey Dijon Chicken, Fish Parmigiana, Pork Something haha!) and Dessert of course. I just didn't get to take photos of the main courses because the chafing dishes were half full. All in all I would rate the buffet 4 out of 5 but largely due to its affordability and variety. They should improve the quality as some needed a bit of salt to satisfy my taste buds. Otherwise, they were a bit bland for my taste. Except the pizza!

Would I recommend the buffet? Yes, I would. At P395 and this many choices? I can't complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment