Sunday, September 28, 2008

Bummer

There's something wrong with our Smart Bro wi-fi connection at home. We've tried everything to rectify the problem but there's absolutely no signal. So we're waiting for their people to come over and check our antenna...good luck to us. Let's see if they really do come.

I'm currently using our Smart Bro prepaid broadband kit, which we purchased recently for our laptop. Thank God we decided to get this. Otherwise I'd be on total b*tch mode this weekend for not being able to log on.

With all the stress factors I've had to deal with I really really need this outlet. Plus the fact that I need to be connected to family members in the US so I can be updated about my cousin, Gabby's autopsy results and funeral arrangements.

Hayyyy...

Patiently waiting for the silver lining to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment