Tuesday, September 2, 2008

We Love Dessert!

This should be quite obvious by now, don't you think?
A week after we first discovered Kitchen of Cakes and Coffee in Tomas Morato, we were back tonight for seconds! Fortunately for us, they seemed to have more cakes in the chiller. It took us a while to decide which ones to get but we definitely wanted to try more.


Strawberry Choco Bliss

This was DH's choice. Sabine ate most of the icing hehehe but I got to try a couple of bites and although I'm not a chocolate lover, I loved the combination with strawberry.


Decadent Chocolate Cake

Another one of their best-sellers. I didn't try this because, like I said, I'm not extremely fond of chocolate. But according to both my SILs, it was good.


Sans Rival
I chose this tonight. One of the best I've ever tried. Not sickeningly sweet.


Lastly...Lemon Walnut Torte
Just as good as their Mango Walnut Torte which I wrote about previously
Same filling, but this time with a twist of lemon that's not over-the-top

Oh and Anissa was hungry for soup so she had their Cream of Shrimp, served inside a bun (Chicken ala King style). A hefty serving for just P75. Too bad she dug into it right away so no photo. I wonder if their meals are any good?

No comments:

Post a Comment