Saturday, June 14, 2008

Can the Lakers do it?

I've always been a Lakers fan.
That's why I'm really disappointed with their awful loss to theBoston Celtics in the last game.
Down by 20 plus points then in the final 19 minutes the Celtics regained their composure and took the game home. It's 3-1 in favor of the green and white team! Funny but everyone knows what huge green and white fans DH and I are. He's sticking to those colors in the NBA but I'm a diehard Lakers fan so in a very rare turn of events,
we are actually on opposite sides of the fence this time.

Can the Lakers win the title? There are 3 games left in the round. I honestly don't know what's going to happen. The Celtics are on a roll and as far as NBA history is concerned, no team has been able to bounce back from a 3-1 deficit.

I know for a fact that there are more Celtics than Lakers fans but I always tend to go for the underdog when it comes to basketball hehehe.
GO LAKERS!
PROVE THEM ALL WRONG!
(Crossing my fingers and toes)

No comments:

Post a Comment