Saturday, June 18, 2011

Last minute Miley fever

So I put my hands up they're playin' my song, the butterflies fly away
I'm noddin' my head like yeah
Movin' my hips like yeah
I got my hands up they're playin' my song, I know I'm gonna be okay
Yeah it's a party in the USA

Thanks to a super last minute offer (from a super good friend and yesterday's fairy godmother), Sabine and I got to see Miley last night! I know I had reservations about bringing Sabine to a concert at this age, but the offer was too hard to resist. Would you have said "no" to VIP section, Row H tickets? I doubt haha! So while Anissa was semi-bummed that she and good friend, Sam had Gold A tickets (behind our section), she was also thrilled for her little sister.

On our way to the SM Moa Concert Grounds (not the ideal venue for a concert, believe me)

We had to be there at 7pm SHARP, or else Anissa would lose her Meet and Greet slot. So strict! Unfortunately, fans were not allowed to get Miley's autograph. Anissa wanted one. I don't know who these other folks are. The three girls (Anissa, Clara and Yanni) were hoping they would get their photo with Miley minus people they don't know. That didn't happen due to a mix-up right before they were called in. Anissa and Clara are kneeling in front (left and middle), Yanni is on the right wearing black and denims. Anissa said Miley was staring at Yanni's Doc Martens.

Photo credit : Futuretainment

It was a struggle trying to get inside the venue after the Meet and Greet. People were everywhere, trying to squish their way in. When we finally got to our seats, I was sweating like anything!

Sabine wore her sequinned Hannah Montana top. Love it!

We were close enough to see everything. The stage was cool. I loved the huge screen backdrop which showed Miley's music videos while she performed.


I really should've brought a small digital camera. These blurry photos of Miley were taken using my Blackberry Torch. But I was scared to lose it in the crowd. Plus I had to bring a bag for Sabine's things. By the way, Miley has fabulous legs!

I thank Miley for a wonderful experience. She sang live the whole time and there was no sign of her getting tired at all. I want her blinged bra top! So chic!



2 comments:

  1. Use the blinged bra top pag papabili ka na ng lipstick as suggested by Chel. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete