Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sunday Family Style : The Flying Pig

It sits right beside BluFish on the ground level of Eastwood Mall. I suppose there's only one owner because when you order, they give you the menu from BluFish as well.I give this place 3 stars because I personally like the food in BluFish better.
This is our favorite fish dish from BluFish (the ratatouille is to die for)
Smoked Burger from The Flying Pig. I love the "Twister" Fries!

She finished the whole thing!
This little girl ate off of everyone's plates
My Grilled Rack of Lamb, with Salted Basmati Rice and Roasted Vegetable Gratin

2 comments:

  1. I always love seeing photos of families out having lunch or dinner ... I feel that this is one of those things that we really need to make a practice of ... bonding as a family is just really important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. That's why Sundays, for me, are really sacred.

    ReplyDelete