Friday, March 29, 2013

Family Time : Casa San Pablo - The Surroundings



When I told a friend that we were going to Casa San Pablo, she said that her photographer friends love going there. I now know why. Here are just some of the many, many photos I took during our stay. Please don't judge me because I never studied photography hee hee!

A quaint corner on the veranda, where I hung out all the time

Don't you just love red doors? I do. This door leads to the dining area.

If you like to star gaze, these hammocks are perfect.
The place is surrounded by greens! Lots and lots of them. One of the maintenance people told me that they sell seedlings. Guests can buy these to bring home if they wish.
Bicycles parked outside the dining area.

A real vintage electric fan!

I don't know why but I just really loved looking at this chair.


I wish I could share all of the photos I took while we were there. I could have spent half a day just going around and taking photos. So many pretty things, it was hard not to bring out the SLR, even if I really don't enjoy using that bulky thing. 

Don't forget to bring a camera when you decide to visit this place. You'll regret it if you don't!


No comments:

Post a Comment