Thursday, March 28, 2013

SM BABIES : The Launch


This is a super duper mega late post because all the photos I took during the event are in my hard drive, which recently decided to take an unannounced break. In other words, I couldn't get it to work for some reason. Thank God, it's back in business!

Just how late is this late post? The event happened in January! Anyway, I won't cry over spilled milk. This event made me wish I was still in the child-bearing age. Technically, people might say I can still have maybe one more child, because I already have 2. But nah ... I don't think my energy level at this age will allow me to keep up with a 3rd child. But the things I saw at the launch really made me miss having a baby at home.





Just look at all the pretty stuff SM has for all the babies out there (and there are a lot, I know). Who wouldn't want to have a baby after seeing all these?

At the event, 14 lovely Moms were also introduced by SM via a photo exhibit called "Special Moments". Photos of these Moms and their babies taken by Pilar Tuason were all over The Conservatory of the Peninsula Hotel Manila, where the launch was held. I arrived late due to an unforeseen thing I had to deal with at home, so I don't have any photos of these to show. Sigh.

Three of the 14 Moms were called onstage to answer some questions posted to them by host Issa Litton.


They were Lexi Schulze, Amanda Griffin-Jacob and Andi Eigenmann.

The rest of the Moms were then called on stage after to take a bow.


Most, if not all of them, are probably atleast 10 years younger than I am. This is one of the best times as far as motherhood is concerned, when you're just starting out and learning so much about being a Mom. I remember how much fun it was for me. SM makes it more fun by making so much cutesy stuff available for shopping loving Moms like me (or like most?). 

After this part of the programme, we were treated to a number by Christian Bautista.


I love how the place was dressed up for the occasion (I just have to include this part)!



Spring colors, what a pretty choice.


So honored to have been invited to this event, alongside other (more famous, really chica) Mom bloggers. Can you name them? I'm definitely going to keep an eye out for all the new things SM plans to do this year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment