Saturday, August 11, 2007

Animoism

I first saw these shirts during the UAAP opening last month. I wondered who made them because I didn't see a selling booth outside the gates of Araneta Coliseum. I also didn't get to go up to those kids who were wearing them to ask where they could be bought because the place was too crowded then. They are so different from the usual shirts (which I've honestly grown tired of, that's why I haven't been wearing mine lately). I especially love the very original statements =)

Thank God for Multiply (and for tons of free time to surf!), I finally found the sellers of these funky De La Salle shirts. I actually placed an order for a shirt each for myself and DH. I'm getting the lime green (Revive the Animo High) and DH is getting the black shirt (Push the Limit, Animo Spirit). If I like the material and the fit, then I'm definitely going to order more hee hee!

I can't wait for their new styles to come out...



Visit ANIMOISM if you want to grab these shirts. Get yours before the next DLSU-ADMU game haha! =p

Photo credit : www.animoism.multiply.com

1 comment:

  1. I saw two shirts like these too last Saturday! I was wondering who made these! Cool ah! :)

    Nice find!! :)

    I hope we can get tickets to the ADMU vs DLSU game on Sept 2! But I hope more that mom will allow me to go this time! Hahaha..

    ReplyDelete